A reading — guidance and direction from your Angels and other guardians of Light — can really help when you feel you’ve lost clear awareness for yourself.Many people nowadays not only know what a reading is, but have had more than one themselves.
However, if you haven’t had a reading before and are curious about what’s involved, here’s some information which may be helpful.
What happens during a reading?
A reading occurs when a medium — someone who communicates with the spirit world — receives information, on your behalf, about your life and any current or recurring issues you may be experiencing.
The messages a medium receives for you can enhance your experience of life.
These are the different ways in which a medium receives messages from the world of spirit:
- Claircognisance is when messages are received through a cognitive process; that is, when you have a realisation.
- Clairaudience is hearing the information as if someone is speaking to you.
- Clairvoyance is seeing the information in the form of images.
- Clairsentience is when information is received in all of the ways listed above as well as a strong ability to sense and feel.
- Automatic writing is when spirit imparts messages by entering a medium and forcing their hand to write.
- Channelled writing is receiving messages from spirit in a rapid stream of words which are taken down like dictation.
- Trance-mediumship is entering a trance state to channel another spirit.
Karen Scott’s approach
Karen is a clairsentient, trance medium and channel writer, who believes in accessing only the highest realms of spirit. She uses her clairsentience when giving a reading.
Her approach differs from other mediums.
To begin, she involves you in a ritual invocation which calls on God, the Holy Spirit and the Angels.
Doing this together empowers you as much as her. You pray with Karen that she receives only the highest truth for you, and that she interprets accurately the information she receives on your behalf.
This creates a warm and loving atmosphere and it enables healing and growth to occur safely, regardless of the messages received.
There was no way that [Karen] could possibly have known any of the information that she relayed to me other than through her ‘gifts’. ~ K.R. Canberra