Reiki and Seichim are powerful healing arts which use God Energy — or Universal Life Force Energy — for healing yourself and assisting others to heal.
Reiki is said to be masculine and Seichim feminine.
Karen likes to work with you to prepare for being attuned. And as each person is at a different point in their spiritual development and realisation, the preparation and timeframe differs for everyone.
If you’re considering Reiki and Seichim attunement, Karen requires you’ve had a minimum of one Reiki and Seichim therapy session with her beforehand.
What is Reiki and Seichim attunement?
Reiki and Seichim attunements are a wonderful first step towards healing.
By being attuned, you begin the process of self-healing — personal and spiritual development — and later, assisting others in their healing.
While being attuned is not essential for your healing or spiritual development — we’re all connected to Divine energy at all times — an attunement causes a dramatic shift in your focus and consciousness, elevating you to a higher and more positive vibration.
You’re tuning your frequency to that of the Divine.
The attunement process is a powerful ritual, offering you the opportunity for a recommitment to the sacred. And it gives you a framework for healing yourself and assisting others through the power of Divine energy.
You become connected to the healing, positive and loving consciousness of millions of other souls who are active and committed to their own process of healing and to helping others heal.
What to expect from Reiki and Seichim attunement with Karen Scott
Karen takes a non-traditional approach to attunements.
You can be attuned privately or as a part of a group.
- Private attunements take 1 day.
- Group attunements take a weekend.
Here’s what happens
- A debrief so Karen can catch up with you since she last saw you.
- A 20-minute meditation to experience meditation in the presence of another person, and to get you centred and ready to connect with the energy.
- An introduction to the history of Reiki and its founder, and to Seichim and its origin.
- A discussion about the Reiki and Seichim symbols and their uses.
- An explanation of the importance of meditation, invocation and surrender in the practice of Reiki and Seichim.
- A break for lunch.
- A 10-minute meditation to get centred and ready for attunement.
- The Reiki and Seichim attunement, which takes about 20 minutes.
- A discussion of your experience during the attunement.
- Reiki and Seichim practise to experience your new level of connection.
What else is included?Included in the price of the attunement is one of Karen’s handmade Reiki and Seichim packs, which contains:
- The five Reiki principles on parchment
- Small artworks of the Reiki and Seichim symbols
- A Reiki pouch of prayers and invocations, with a selection of Karen’s favourites
- Your certificate
So, if you want to develop a simple, yet powerful spiritual healing practice for yourself and to share with others, consider a Reiki and Seichim attunement.
Healing is assured.
Once you’ve received an attunement with Karen, you may be interested in attending the Reiki and Seichim Workshops.
Karen is deeply committed to her work in healing, and approaches it from a professional, practical and compassionate point of view. ~ A. O’Connell, Colinton