In these practical workshops with Karen Scott, we explore what Reiki and Seichim are all about, and hone our practice of using them.During the workshops we identify qualities of energy, develop our vision and, in all other ways, learn the subtle language of energy.
We explore the process of giving and receiving, and, most importantly, learn to still the mind while in intimate connection with another.
However, we don’t exchange personal energy. Bringing through Reiki and Seichim is a primary focus for our practice.
- Are these workshops for me?
- How do I prepare for a workshop?
- How is the workshop structured?
- When is the next workshop?
- How do I book a workshop?
Are these workshops for me?
Most people who participate have either:
- attended the spiritual development classes and are interested in furthering their understanding of healing
- had a Reiki and Seichim attunement with Karen and are developing their proficiency.
If you’re interested in a workshop, but don’t fall into either of these categories, please contact Karen.
How do I prepare for a workshop?
At Epicentre Healing Therapies, we’re only interested in working with the purest frequencies available.
Each gathering of people is affected by the different levels of awareness, as well as the many different combinations of personalities.
So coming with an open mind and attitude will benefit everyone.
In the time leading up to a workshop (or an attunement), you’re requested to abstain from alcohol or any other mind-altering substances for at least two weeks.
This is to create a pure intent and energy for yourself and those with whom you’ll be exchanging energy.
Why? Because the quality of your energy affects the frequency of energy you’re able to access.
Being certain we’re in the best possible place we can be, for ourselves and others, is extremely important.
How is the workshop structured?
Each workshop is approximately 3 hours.
Here’s what to expect:
- We begin with a brief outline of what we will be focusing on during the workshop.
- This is followed by a group meditation where we invoke Spirit and set the intent for the highest good of all involved.
- Next, Karen guides everyone in connecting with the Reiki and Seichim energies using the practices you learned during your attunement with her, or which you will explore for the first time at the workshop.
- Time to pair up for a 30-minute exchange.
- Now comes an opportunity to share your experience with the others in the group. This is optional but, to-date, people have been very enthusiastic and positive about what they’ve experienced.
- A 10-minute break.
- A second exchange for 30 minutes, with a different partner and role. If you gave in the first exchange, you’ll receive this time, and vice versa.
- The exchange is followed with another opportunity to share your experience with the others in the group.
- Before we finish, we send some distant (absent) healing as a group.
- Finally, is closing down.
When is the next workshop?
Reiki and Seichim workshops planned for 2017:
- There are no Reiki and Seichim workshops planned for 2017.
Please contact Karen for further information.